Our main goal is to help our audience as thousands of visitors visit PickTheTools for trusted tool reviews, tips, and guide.
You can help by providing high-quality articles for our readers.
if you are a professional in DIY and home improvements tools, message us to the following mail along with your ideas and sample of your previous work (if any).
Email: [email protected]
Subject line: Want to submit a guest post.
Rules of Submission
- Minimum 1000 words
- Add only one link in the article.
- No grammatical/typographical errors.
- No spun article.
- No any link to casino, porn or any other harmful website.
- Content must be handwritten, readable, and 100% unique. I used three plagiarism tools following quetext, Copyscape, and plagiarism checker X. Content has to pass 100% using all tools.
- I reserve the right to modify the content the way I want.
- After post-publication, people used to build links for the guest post URL. Please note, don’t try to create any 2nd tier links for any guest post. Those links will do nothing but only harm the main website. End of the day if anything terrible happens to the leading site goes to the all linked website. It’s all about a funnel. I am not saying you are doing it, but it’s just a reminder that doesn’t do it. You can share it through social media and others. But don’t do any link building for the post URL.
- I am tracking my website link profile regularly. And if I notice any unusual incoming links to the post I reserve the right to remove the post immediately. And the payment will not be refunded (if it’s sponsored post).
- We have rights to edit the article to make better fit with our site’s content.
- If anyone comments to your post, you must reply.
- Submit informational not any type of promotional content.
Topics I’m looking for
- DIY Power tools.
- woodworking and plumbing.
- How to, DIY Ideas.
Thanks for your visit. We’d love to hear from you.