When purchasing a corded circular saw under $100, it’s important to take your time and research the available once in the market so that you can purchase one that will do the job for you. This article highlights the best-corded circular saw under $100 you can consider buying.
I would advise you to purchase the Metabo HPT 7-1/4inch corded circular saw because it has a more power supply of 6000 no-load revolutions per minute. The circular saw has a nonslip, slim grip to ensure the user is not tired when working due to superior control and comfortability. The bevel adjustment lever allows the user to have a bevel cut 0 to 55 degrees. The circular saw has a 5-year warranty, which gives you a guarantee and confidence of the manufacturer’s products.
Top 05 Best corded circular saw under $100 reviews
1. DEWALT 7 1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Electric Brake, 15- Amp (DWE575SB)
- Imported from: China
- POWER TOOLS
- Commercial Brand: DEWALT
DEWALT 7 1/4-Inch Circular Saw is a product from the DEWALT commercial brand and is circular in style. The saw is one of the most powerful tools in its class in power delivery during the performance. It is used in different applications such as those with 5100 revolutions per minute and 1950 Max Watts Out. The saw has a patented of 15 amperes motor.
The tool can be used to frame walls cut plywood exterior finishing siding. Remodelers, concrete formers, and general contractors can also use the tool to do the job. The saw is a high performer providing quality smooth cutting.
DEWALT DWE575SB hi a bevel capacity of 57 degrees that has 22.5- 45 degrees detents. The tool allows for several applications because of its 2 9/16- inch depth of cut capacity.
Cut and weight
The cut depth at 90 degrees of the saw is 2.55 inches while that at 45° is 1.29 inches. The DEWALT DWE575SB has a blade diameter of 7- 1/4 inches and a weight of 8.8 pounds. The light weighted saw makes it easy for the user to handle it while working.
With the dust blower in place, the user is safe from air pollution. The dust collector controls air pollution to improve and maintain air quality. Your
respiratory system and skin are protected from particulate matter.
The saw also features the toughCord cord system for toughness and durability by providing resistance to cord pullout three times than the saws without the feature. It also has a contractor bag for storage.
- The dust blower promotes the health of the user.
- Easy to use tool due to its lightweight.
- It provides smooth cuts.
- The tool is versatile.
- The speed brake is efficient.
- Quality and affordable for the budget.
- The blade bolt loosens after some cuts.
2. Makita 5007F circular saw
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 5,800 RPM for proven performance and jobsite durability
- Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/8"" at 90°, 1-3/4"" at 45°)
Makita 5007F is a powerful circular saw with 15.0 Amp motor that delivers 5800 Revolution per minute. The cutting capacity of the 5007F at 90 degrees is 2 3/8 inches while at 45 degrees is 1 3/4 inches. The bevel capacity is for most common angles is between 0 degrees and 45 degrees.
The cutting performance is increased by the blade developed with Makita heat vents. The blade is also designed to disperse heat.
The tool has a baffle system centrifugal fan built with advanced technology for the motor’s cooling effect and to provide better air movement.
The saw has a flat motor housing for easy changing of blades to increase the stability when working. The shaft lock is well-positioned to replace the blade easily. On purchase, the tool comes with a blade wrench attached to change the blade faster and conveniently.
The two inbuilt LED lights increase the cut accuracy by illuminating the line of cut. The inbuilt dust blower also helps in clearing the line of cut. The markings on depth are large enough to read, and the bevel the scale is easy to work with.
For faster and cleaner cuts, the device has a Makita 7-1/4-inch 24T framing blade. If you are plowing through wood embedded with nails, the carbide tips help hold against these harsh conditions.
For durability, the tool is manufactured with ball bearing construction engineering. It also has a heavy gauge aluminum with a wrapped around base engineered.
Siding, contractors, framers, masons, and builders can use this product.
- It is an easy to use tool due to its great balance.
- The LED light helps the user to make accurate cuts.
- The electric brake slows the blade when triggered.
- The product has intuitive sightline designs.
- You get the value of your money since it’s a durable tool.
- It lacks a dust port
- Too heavy for some applications
3. Skil 5480-01 13 Amp 7-1/4 Inch Circular Saw Kit
- The product is 7-1/4" 13A Circle Saw
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in China
The 5480- 01 can be used in both industrial construction and hobby studios with the 5300 RPM. The tool has a 2.3 horsepower motor, powerful enough to provide power wheels 120 V AC and 13 amperes, a bevel capacity of 45 degrees used in most common angles. The equipment has the bevel stops to adjust the angles.
The two-point Line of Sight helps the user to increase visibility to cut a straight line. The anti-snag lower guard is patented for the user to have small cuts that are smooth. The depth cut a 45° is 1 -15/16 inches while at 90°, it offers depth cut to 7/16. The saw is one of the quietest models in the market built with the latest technology.
Stability and comfort
The Skilsaw has a large foot, which is 20% wider than the previous model to provide stability when working with it. The rear handles and the economic front stop have a safety lock guarded trigger for your comfort and security. The 18-tooth blade and the carbide wrench attached to the saw allows the user to change the blade faster.
If you’re looking for a model that will give you service for a longer time, the Skilsaw is the one to go with because it has all ball-bearing motor construction.
- The tool is user-friendly due to its safety and comfort.
- It can be used in cross-cutting trimming and light ripping.
- It is easy to replace and insert the blade since it is cool.
- The large foot makes the tool stable in use.
- Applicable in different types of wood, making flat and smooth cuts.
- The SKil 5480-01 13 Amp 7- 1/4 inch may begin to malfunction after usage.
4. Metabo HPT 7-1/4″ Circular Saw Kit, 6,000 Rpm, 15-Amp Motor, Integrated Dust Blower, 24T Premium Framing/Ripping Blade, Single Handed Bevel Adjustment (C7SB3)
- INCLUDED: 7-1/4-in 24-tooth framing/ripping blade, carrying bag and hex bar wrench
- MOTOR: Powerful 15 Amp motor produces 6000 no-load RPM for smoother, faster, burn-free cuts
- AWARD: Named Best Corded Budget Circular Saw for Pros in 2020 by Pro Tool Reviews
Metabo HPT offers a blade speed of 6000 no-load RPM that applies to a variety of uses. The motor is a 15 Amp. This enables the tool to produce smoother and faster cuts. You can apply the circular saw framing materials and also OSB 2 x 4s LVL plywood. The tool has a blade length of 7.25 inches and 120 voltage. The model has a spindle lock to change the wheel easily
The bevel capacity at 45 degrees is 1 7/8 in a while at 90°offers a capacity of 7/16 in. The item weighs 9.5 lbs, making it easy for the user to move it easily as he works with the tool.
The easy-to-read scale enables the user to work when it comes to the cuts accurately. The cut line is cleared and helps provide a cleaner work surface due to the inbuilt dust blower. The record holder helps in repositioning the for comfort and accident reduction during the cutting. With the single-handed depth of the cut lever, the user can and quickly make the adjustments.
The Metabo HPT received an award in 2020 from pro tool reviews as the best-corded budget circular saw for pros. You have the assurance that this is a great tool to work with, whether you are doing professional or standard jobs with the tool; it will give you the best results.
Metabo HPT has a warranty of 5 years, and on a purchase, you will get a side handle and two wrenches.
- With the 6000 no-load RPM, it is featured as one of the most powerful circulars saw
- It is easy to use the tool for both pros and beginners.
- The quality of the circular saw makes it durable.
- Allows the user to be comfortable with the non-slip and slim grid.
- The dust chute expels dust effectively.
- Accurate and smooth cuts are enabled by the heavy-duty aluminum wheels and the scale on both sides and front.
- The model is a bit heavy.
5. Circular Saw, Meterk 6.2A Compact Electric Circular Saw with Laser Guide, 6 Blades, Max Cutting Depth 1-9/10”(90°), 1-1/4”(0°-45°), Ideal for Wood
- ★【Powerful Motor with 6 Practical Blades】Equipped with 6.2A/750W motor delivers you a smooth cutting of high performance. 3500 RPM no-load speed applies to cut tile, cement, metal, wood, and plastics. Providing with 4 pcs 115mm / 4-1/2” blades including 2 pcs diamond blade for cutting tile or cement, 2 pcs diamond for cutting plastic or soft metal. 2pcs 125mm / 4-9/10” 24T TCT blade for cutting wood easily
- ★【Laser Guide and Scale rule for Precise Cutting】To achieve a straight line cutting, turn on the laser power switch, align the laser beam with the cutting line as well as the notch (0° datum point for straight cut / 45°for bevel cut). The scale rule helps you measure the specific length or width to use the cutting material
- ★【Max 45°Bevel Cut】90°straight line cutting offer you the cutting depth up to 48mm, maximum cutting depth of 45°bevel cutting is 32mm which achieves deeper cutting to meet your needs
The corded circular saw is one of the most versatile tools ideals for soft metal tiles, plastic, and woodcuts. Meterk brand is the manufacturer of the electric-powered tool, which a high performer with a 35000 no-load RPM delivery speed from the 6.2A/750-watt motor.
The powerful motor has six blades. Four blades are 4-1/2 inches tall, of which two of them are used to cut tiles or cement and the rest to cut plastic and soft metals. All of these blades are diamond. The other two pieces are for 9/10 in the 24T TCT blade for ease cuts on the wood.
The scale has rules, and besides, there is a laser guide that helps the user to have perfect cuts. You can easily measure the length and the width you want with the scale rule for specifications when cutting the material.
The bevel capacity is a maximum of 45 degrees. At 90 degrees, the model produces adept cut-off 48mm while 45 degrees a depth chart of 33 mm.
The circular saw has a safety button that you need to press simultaneously with the switch button as you switch on the machine. The aluminum alloy lower guard moves counter-clockwise when the machine is in use and stops the Cutting stops immediately. The stops are to enable the user to touch the blade and avoid accidents.
On purchase, you get a user manual and get a one-year warranty.
- The item has enough power or for cutting hardwood.
- The six blades included can be used in different applications and projects.
- The technology is used to make the cut easy and quick.
- The quality product is budget-friendly.
- A bit heavier for some projects.
How to choose the best-corded circular saw under $100?
You need to consider various factors when purchasing a corded circular saw full stop below are a few buying guides that you need to look at.
Before purchasing a circular, it’s important to know the amount of power you want to apply to your project. Since there are different circulars, saw with various revolutions per minute, you will be able to select one that will meet your needs.
A food plate is also known as a shoe. It is used to make straight cuts that are steady as your blade lands against the tile or the wood you’re working on.
With this feature, the user can lower or raise the footplate for making slanting or straight cuts of various width. The bevel adjustment can also make tilting cuts.
Spindle or shaft lock
When purchasing a circular saw, it’s important to consider whether it has the locks so that it can be easy for you and save to change the saw blade.
The beam produced by the laser enables the user to visualize where the blade is going to cut straight lines. It is a very helpful feature, especially for people who have eye problems.
When purchasing a circular saw, it’s important to consider the power brick to enable the blade to stop quickly to avoid touching it. This way, you will avoid accidents occurring when working. It is also important to consider a circular saw with a blade card for protection when it’s not in use.
You want to purchase a corded circular saw that you could rely on for a long time. You don’t want to keep on going to the shop and purchasing the same product again. It’s important to understand the technology used to ensure the product is durable.
Before purchasing a product, it is important to take your time and plan your finances. This way, you will be able to purchase a product that lies within your budget. It is also important to compare and contrast different manufacturers so that you can choose one that is selling the product you want at an affordable price.
A manufacturer that offers a warranty the corded circular so is one that you need to consider. A circular saw that has a warranty shows that the manufacturer has confidence in the product they are selling to do the job expected to be done. Our warranty is also important because you can return the product if it does not satisfy your needs.
It is important to visit the manufacturer’s website and see what our previous customers are saying concerning the product. This way, you will be in a good position to judge whether the product you are purchasing is quality or not.
How to store circular saw
Storage is very important, and you need to ensure your circular saw is stored properly first, or the best way to store it is to keep it upright. You can also consider making a storage rack using wood. You can also hang the circular saw on the Pegboard Hook.
Take your time and read the highlighted review of the best-corded circular saw under $100 to ensure you understand the features of the pros and cons of the products. This way, you will be in a good position to purchase a corded circular saw of your choice based on what you want to work on and the budget you have.
What is the best-corded circular saw to buy?
Different corded circular saws are regarded as high performance in the market. Examples of fees and a corded circular saw you can consider purchasing include.
- SKILSAW SPT77WML-01
- Bosch CS10
- DEWALT DWE575SB
- Makita 5007MG
It’s important to consider the features these corded circular saws have so that you can choose one of the best for your projects. Most of these recorded circular saws are versatile, and therefore you can use them in more than one project. The user enjoys these features in this circular saw making it easier and efficient when doing the job.
Do I need a cordless circular saw?
If you want to get a circular saw to working in different areas, you may need the cordless one due to its portability. With the cordless circular saw has no power limitations compared to the corded one.
When it comes to safety, a cordless circular saw is safer since there are less like to be damaged due to the lack of cord. Also, your saw durability is higher because you will not be experiencing a power surge.
Are mini circular saws any good?
Mini circular saws are great tools people use, but they are too big and heavy for specific jobs. Apart from the largeness mini circular saws are durable, powerful, and easy-to-use models. If you are working on small jobs, you can consider purchasing a mini circular saw because it will deliver.
Should I buy a corded or cordless circular saw?
The circular saws are great tools to work with in terms of power and versatility. When purchasing, you need to consider your budget and what you need for the circular saw.
The cordless saw has the advantage of portability, which is not in the corded. It is safer to use the cordless because there are no risks of a power surge and cord damage. You are safe as used due to features such as spindle and shaft locks.
On the other hand, the corded circular saws produce much power compared to the cordless. The constant power supply allows the tool to remain stable and constant during use. Compared to the cordless there is no replacement of components on the corded circular saw.
Can a 7 1/4-inch circular saw cut a 4 x 4?
A 7 1/4-inch circular saw cannot cut the 4 x 4 due to the blade size. At 90 degrees, the 7 and 1/4 inch can only cut depth of 2-1/2 inch, which is not good enough to work on the 4 x 4. The best and a circular saw is the 10-inch miter saw which will cut through perfectly on the 4 x 4 wood.
Last update on 2020-12-03 at 01:26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API