Are you looking for the best torque wrench calibration tools? Do you have the systems you need to calibrate torque? You can’t afford to rely on inaccurate torque tools. The precision of torque tools determines your success with the task. Reliable screw conditions can only be attained through controlled screw tightening at the right torque. If you want to achieve accurate tightening at the pre-set torque, you need to calibrate torque with precision. That’s where a torque wrench calibration tool comes in! From our research and experience, we are presenting you daily torque tools verification and torque wrench testing solution.
The Importance of Torque Wrench Calibration Tools
- Calibrating torque with special tools and re-calibrating ensures that the operator work with repeatable accuracy and compliance to international standards
- Calibration also ensures that torque tools operate at peak performance
- Calibration can highlight the potential problem with the tools that may arise when working with torque wrenches
Torque Wrench Calibration Tools
There are various systems available that can help you work with the precision of torque. Listed below are the top torque wrench calibration tools:
It’s a user-friendly torque calibration system. You can test torque wrench and torque screwdrivers from 5 in. ozs. to 2000 ft. lbs.. it comes with a large LCD graphical display that shows torque measurements instantly.
You can use the system as the principal component of another torque calibration system by integrating it with a single transducer.
- Large LCD display
- Support Five languages
- Analog output and Dual RS-232 ports
- Built-in SPC
- Downloading: Automatic
- Accuracy: ± 0.25% of indicated value, CW & CCW, from 10% to 100% of full scale
- From 5 in. ozs. To 2000 ft. lbs. of torque Transducers available
- All transducers are plug & play.
- Readout capacity: Eight different engineering units
- Stores and recalls: 5000 torque values (date & time)
- 100 – 240 VAC Fully automatic voltage input adaptation
- Data is saved when SURETEST is turned off
- Automatic downloading
- Large LCD graphical display
- All transducers and Plug and Play
- Certified transducers
- No significant cons
Norbar T Box Smart Transducer Calibration System
This is a complete torque auditing system. It can measure torque wrenches and torque screwdrivers between 5 in lbs and 1000 ft lbs. The range is an English range. The system features a user-friendly color touchscreen display.
The interface allows both hand and powered tools to be tested, measured and calibrated. After the measurement, you can view the results in graph mode.
- A 7-inch touchscreen interface
- Preloaded Torque Data Management software
- USB jack allows data upload, download, and synchronization
- Transducers are SMART
- Able to measure in 13 selectable units of measurement
- Displays text in 11 languages
- SMART calibration transducers
- Peak mode reset both automatic and manual
- Statistical process control
- No cons observed
With regular calibration of torque wrenches, you can ensure optimum results. The precision of torque is always important when you are working with torque wrenches and screwdrivers. In this article, I discussed the best torque wrenches tools available.